scroll

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

1000MODS - SHE (lyrics)



She sold my soul
but i can make it all right She told "no more" and i cannot breathe at night You killed me girl How you expect me to feel? You took me my life and everything i need

She sold my soul and there's no change of mind She told "don't cry, don't need you by my side"
If only i could read again what's on your mind You let me go you let me die into the sun Empty head I'm playin' dead Is this the end? I'm paying for those things i said I'm sorry babe Hear me now I'm screaming loud Live your life Do what you want Turn your back and look no more I'll sing this song with all my soul I'm feelin' dead I'll burn the sun I'll cut me down I'll let myself to feel the end to give you strength I feel the end I'll burn the sun I'll let me go I'm waiting 'till the end of days for you again